Jarrod from The Haunted Lullaby challenged his followers to take the Love in Ten Lines Challenge, so I decided to try it out. So… Here goes!
Love isn’t always fair.
Love can sometimes bruise,
sometimes love can tear.
But, love you choose,
whether your love pains
or your love cures,
your love should remain
your love, only yours.
Despite your love’s hue,
love will change you.
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
Here are the rules for the challenge:
1) Write about love using only 10 lines.
2) Use “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be 4 words long.
4) Nominate 10 Or So others who are up for the challenge.
5) Let them know about the challenge.
6) Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7) Include a quote about love
I also challenge any and all of my followers!