First and foremost, I would like to thank the very talented Sasha for nominating me. It’s an honor. I’m so thankful that she actually thought of me for this award.
If you haven’t seen her blog, check it out: https://sasha1587.wordpress.com/ you won’t be disappointed.
Here’s the rules which I took from Sasha, who took it from her nominator, Sarah:
•Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
•Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
•Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. (I didn’t follow this rule)
• Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
•You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
•Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers. (I didn’t follow this one either)
•Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees. (…or this one. I may as well make it my own.)
•Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
So, here are her ten questions and my best attempt at answering them.
- Why did you start blogging?
- I just started blogging around the beginning of this year because I was going through somewhat of a difficult time and couldn’t find a way to cope with it. I initially started this blog to write essays and my thoughts and it somehow transformed into poetry. I’ve started other ones before, but never actually posted on them. They were just this thing on my computer daunting me to write. Maybe I just didn’t have anything to say yet, who knows. But this is the first one I’ve ever posted anything on and actually committed my time and emotions to.
- What was the best time in your life?
- The best time of my life, strangely, was probably way back in the day during middle school summer vacations. Days of riding bikes, staying up all night, jumping on the trampoline, and spending every waking and many sleeping moments with my best friend. No responsibilities. No worries. Just enjoying life. I miss that so much.
- What would you do if you’re the only fellow left on earth?
- I would sail around the world. I love the sea and big, fancy ships (pirate-like ships, not cruise ships). And I’ve always wanted to do that. If I was the only person left in the world, I would have the time, the freedom, and I wouldn’t need the money.
- Advice you would give to new bloggers.
- I’m still a pretty new blogger, so I always feel strange when I’m asked for advice. But the best I can give would be to write what you mean and mean what you write. There’s no point to blogging unless you enjoy it, this will also gain you followers because – believe it or not – readers can tell whether you’re sincere with your words or just writing for attention.
- What kind of person are you?
- This is a hard question to answer. It reminds me of those acrostic poems they always made us write in elementary school, where we write our name horizontally down the side of the page and write adjectives alongside each letter to describe ourselves. I’m so bad at that. But…. If I have to answer, I would say random emotional animal loving crazy person.
- Do you believe in true love?
- Yes. I don’t know if I believe in “ONE true love,” but true love, most definitely.
- What do you love doing the most?
- I feel like this is the typical answer any blogger would give, but I sincerely love writing. I don’t make nearly enough time for it in my life because it has to be pushed aside for my adult responsibilities and problems. But, it never fails to make me feel better. It’s like a long hug from a long lost friend.
- Who is your favourite professional writer?
- Stephen King. Even if I don’t enjoy the plot line, his writing and the way he tackles the story is amazing.
- What is your biggest fear?
- I honestly don’t know what my biggest fear is. Maybe tornadoes? Even though I’ve never been in or seen one in real life. Or maybe super natural things. Movies like The Woman in Black freak me out so bad. But I also love them at the same time. It’s hard to say. I’ll have to get back with you on that one.
- Feedback for my blog, please?
- I really have no constructive feedback for your blog. Partly because I don’t feel obligated to criticize and because I honestly don’t have anything to criticize. Haha, I think your writing is beautiful and if I were to give you any advice, it would be to keep doing what you’re doing! You’ve done a great job. 🙂
Now, the questions for my nominees (I’m only writing 7 because I only nominated 7):
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is the most important thing to you in life?
- What do you say to yourself in tough situations?
- Do you think people are innately good or bad?
- Who inspires you?
- What do you do other than writing?
- What advice, comments, or feedback could you give me about my blog?
Again, I would like to thank Sasha for this award. I’ve been having a rough time and this brightened my day. You really don’t understand how much it means to me. 🙂